Beatrice Anna Dromensk1,2,3,4,5,6,7
(May 1, 1922 - October 23, 1990)
|Relationship||Grandaunt of Dan Stone|
|Last Edited||March 15, 2016|
- [S334] Beatrice A. Pavlov tombstone, Wynooche Cemetery, Montesano, Grays Harbor County, Washington; transcribed and photographed by George Daniel Stone and George Arthur Stone and Lila Cecilia Dromensk, 22 September 2007.
- [S117] Beatrice Pavlov obituary, The Vidette, Montesano, Washington, 1 November 1990, page 11, column 7.
- [S33] 1930 U.S. census, Grays Harbor County, Washington, population schedule, Montesano Precinct (Montesano City), page 251 (stamped), enumeration district (ED) 14-50, sheet 12-A, dwelling 403, family 403, Frank O Dromensk household; digital image, Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com : accessed 9 June 2007); citing NARA microfilm publication T626, roll 2488.
- [S42] Fred Dromensk obituary, "Dromensk Dies at 83", The Vidette, Montesano, Washington, 18 June 1942, page 1.
- [S34] Personal knowledge of Lila Cecilia Dromensk.
- [S1800] Ancestry.com, 1940 United States Federal Census (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc., 2012).
- [S2197] Unknown author, Details: Year: 1930; Census Place: Montesano, Grays Harbor,Washington; Roll: ; Page: ; Enumeration District: ; Image: . Citation 1930 Residence place: Montesano, Grays Harbor, Washington (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S200] Frank O. Dromensk obituary, undated clipping from unidentified newspaper, in Lila (Dromensk) Stone Scrapbook, circa 1942-2010, unpaginated; privately held by Mrs. Stone, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE], 2008.
- [S33] 1930 U.S. census, Grays Harbor County, Washington, population schedule, p. 251 (stamped), ED 14-50, sheet 12-A, dwell. 403, fam. 403, Frank O Dromensk household; implied by her being recorded as daughter and birthplace of mother matching.
- [S334] Beatrice A. Pavlov tombstone, Wynooche Cemetery, Montesano, Grays Harbor County, Washington, inscription: Precious memories Beatrice A. Pavlov May 1, 1922 â€” Oct.23, 1990.
- [S1800] Ancestry.com, 1940 United States Federal Census, Year: 1940; Census Place: Montesano, Grays Harbor, Washington; Roll:T627_4341; Page: 8B; Enumeration District: 14-80.
- [S177] Pavlov-Dromensk (Andrew M. Pavlov and Beatrice Dromensk) marriage, certificate number 15397, 20 September 1942, Washington State Archives; Grays Harbor County Marriage Records: Marriage Returns (Statistical Data), 1912-1939; Marriage Certificates, 1871-1877, 1912-1999 (online database); database and digital copy at http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/ViewRecord.aspx?RID=6328F4486CF5DDA9BE75216D0DA875DB, viewed 22 January 2011.